As social distancing and quarantining continue, admit it or not, but many of us are in the brink of going crazy! The cabin fever is real. Not being able to go outside and do the usual things we're used to do gives us that kind of boredom and anxiety.
1. Laughter is indeed the best medicine. The FakeABaby Gag Gifts and prank items are also excellent tools in pulling off a great online prank. Choose from a fake pregnancy prank, fake ultrasound prank, fake boob job prank, fake silicone implant prank, fake medicine prank, etc. and make your family and friends laugh so much and to simply have a good time!
2. Cook or bake something Now more than ever, you have all the time in the world to cook or bake that favorite meal or that mouthwatering cake you've always wanted. Don't know how to do it? Learn! Take a course online, watch You Tube videos, or experiment. Explore what you can do with a cuisine based on your liking or something that may challenge you!
2. Learn a new skill There's a plethora of great things to discover with the use of the Internet, aside from the fact that it makes it a lot easier for us for entertainment, education, and getting informed. If you decide to take a new course, there are several online courses available, some of them are paid while others are free. You can learn a new skill as which may be helpful for you professionally, academically, or simply to keep yourself sane! There's so many courses to choose from and learning them at the tip of your fingers through the use of internet and with your favorite gadget is possible.
3. Catch up with your friends and loved ones Thankfully, we can make use of technology while on quarantine or as we work from home. Several apps and softwares can be used for a meeting and to video call and contact those that mean the most us. Throw a party using Zoom or Facebook Messenger, watch your favorite movie, go Netflix with your buddies, or just spend a virtual happy hour with your loved ones. Even kids go to school over Zoom and it could also be a great platform to have play date as well.
4. Read Due to our busy schedules overloaded with so many tasks that overwhelm our time, reading a book was something that we often forget pre-Covid. It should be a part of our everyday life but because of so many things to fulfill, we usually postpone finishing a good book. Reading is therapeutic, keeps your mind sharp, and is a great way to educate yourself.
5. Exercise While being stuck at home, the chances of being sedentary is high. Discipline and time management will surely help in sticking to a daily schedule that involves exercise. During this time, we could go for basic stretching, weight-lifting, riding a stationary bike, swimming, walking on a treadmill, or go for yoga and meditation. This is the perfect time to put our health on our topmost priority. It's easy to be lazy and just slack around because we are stagnated at home. We can actually start light and eventually build up further as we feel better.
Image by: Queven